The evolution of wireless IP technologies continues to accelerate – it is more common, today, for new business start ups to operate over wireless LANs than over legacy wired copper networks. And new WiFi applications are being introduced daily… But not all wireless networks are created the same.
Taking the time to engineer and plan WLANs based on spectrum analysis enabled by specialized planning and survey software creates a competitive edge by eliminating coverage holes, ‘mobile brownout’ and data roaming problems due to poor design.
Enabling the new 802.11ac Wave 2 WiFi protcols also requires (counter-intuitively!) focused wired network design, with due consideration to PoE and next-gen MultiRate Ethernet requirements.
Whether you are focused on a new greenfield build out, troubleshooting and debugging a production WLAN or lifecycle planning and upgrades, GCSIT Solutions WLAN experts can help.
GCSIT can help with your Wireless needs:
- Advanced software-enabled WLAN engineering services: active and passive WLAN surveys for design/build or debug/t-shoot purposes
- Controller-oriented architectures capable (embedded, physical and virtual appliance aware)
- Controllerless-oriented architectures capable (cloud-based and hybrid private/public cloud aware)
- WLAN-specific security services offerings
- IDM and MDM technology awareness and capability
- Application specific WiFi engineering and design services offered: VoIP, RFID, IoT
- Indoor and outdoor design/build reference work available