Are you looking for a position that delivers reward commensurate with its challenges? Would you like to work with a leading IT Professional & Managed Services company dedicated to its employees’ personal and professional growth? GCSIT is a very successful and highly respected family-owned company in business for over 28 years. We are customer focused and have strong, award-winning technology partner relationships. We provide excellent benefits, commitment to continuing education and ample opportunity to be financially rewarded and advance in a demanding, but supportive work environment. We are looking for that self-starter who can be productive and successful whether working from an office space or home office.
As a GCSIT Inside Sales Representative you will work closely with GCSIT Customer Accounts and GCSIT Account Teams in sales, preparing quotations, processing orders, and providing relationship oriented customer service and operational support.
You will work with GCSIT vendors and manufacturer partners to provide direct sales and sales support, including deal registration, obtaining quotations, reporting and associated customer service requirements, as well as collaboration with GCSIT operations teams such as Purchasing, Customer Service and Accounting.
Inside Sales Representative Skills and Qualifications:
Meeting Defined Sales Goals, Detail Oriented, High Volume, Multi-Task, Data Base Management, Closing Skills, Prospecting Skills, Technical Understanding, Building Relationships, People Skills, Data Entry Skills, Customer Focus, Professionalism, Motivation for Sales.
Inside Sales Representative Job Duties:
- Direct Sales – Prospecting, Building/Growing Relationships, Customer Correspondence, Availability, Opportunity Identification, Referrals, Leads.
- Opportunity Support - Opportunity Creation, Opportunity Type Identification, Opportunity Stage Management, Opportunity Updates, Tech Partner or Distribution Deal Registration.
- Effectively work with GCSIT Customer Service - Properly articulate problem via predefined CSR process, Help coordinate resolution with replacement order process and proper correspondence.
- Support all GCSIT Sales Operations – Complete Quotations, Complete and Manage Deal Registrations, Coordinate and Manage Vendor Quotations and Pricing, Coordinate Post-Sales Data Archive and Fulfillment, Manage Customer required Logistics, Coordinate with GCSIT Operations including Purchasing, Customer Service and Accounting.
- Database Management – Maintain GCSIT CRM, Properly Use CRM for Opportunity Development and Management, Manage Contact Records, Assist in Required Vendor Partner Reporting, Assist in Quote Request Queue Management.
- Preferred experience – 2-plus years, recent Information Technology Sales Experience, Reseller, Partner or Manufacturer. Alaska, Washington or Oregon Regions a plus.
- Preferred education – High School Diploma, higher education/information technology-related trade certifications a plus.
- Compensation – Salary plus Bonus, DOE.
- Benefits – 401K, Vacation/PTO, Healthcare, Work from Home possible.