Disasters – and accidents – do happen.
Without a means of business continuity, system outages or lost data can halt productivity and incur potentially unrecoverable losses to customer satisfaction, sales, reputation and revenue. When systems fail, you want the peace of mind that your applications and data can be restored quickly.
POWERFULLY SIMPLE: GCSIT DATA PROTECTION & IT RECOVERY AS A SERVICE
GCSIT protects your data, applications and IT infrastructure from downtime (so you can sleep better at night) – all for flat monthly fee.
GCSIT helps companies keep employees productive, IT systems running, and data always accessible from anywhere at any time.
We do this with unique cloud technology that mirrors the company's entire IT infrastructure in the cloud and gives you multiple recovery options from a single image-based snapshot of your systems. Recover data, failover servers, or virtualize the entire office with a click from a single Web-enabled interface.
With this service in place, experience a 60% reduction in overall costs related to data protection while improving their Recovery Time Objective (RTO) to just minutes.
GCSIT brings its expertise and proven methodolgy, along with Axcient's consolidated hybrid cloud solution, to deliver a fully managed solution that provides both local and cloud protection. You never have to worry about downtime since you have the ability to instantly failover locally or to the cloud in case a server does fail.
DATA AND APPLICATION PROTECTION
- Complete file and folder protection
- Agentless solution, no software to install - 15 minute setup
- Concurrent backup and restore for Windows®, Linux and Mac OS X machines
- Application-aware backups (Exchange, SQL, Active Directory and Sharepoint)
- Image backup and bare metal restore (BMR) of laptops, desktops and servers
- Backup and recovery of virtual servers (VMware, Microsoft Hyper-V and XenServer)
- Reverse incremental technology for fastest possible restores
- Anti-corruption technology to ensure health of backups
- Automatic de-duplication
- End user or administrator-driven data recovery
- Customizable scheduling and retention policies for compliance and archiving
- Manage-by-Exception - find and fix issues quickly with status dashboard and notifications
- Export any physical or virtual server image replications as a VMDK file
TRUE BUSINESS CONTINUITY
In the event of a server outage, you can run servers with a single click until the new hardware is ready.
- Full office replication and failover to the cloud
- Create complete server or desktop images to restore to different hardware
- Conduct local failover and full system recovery
- In the event of a site failure, a new, fully replicated onsite appliance is sent overnight
- Restore back to the replacement server at your convenience after business continuity
- Data is encrypted in transit and at rest in our offsite SOC II Type II certified datacenters