GCSIT Solutions is pleased to offer a one-day invitation-only workshop on Dell EMC VxRail.
The goal of this workshop is to help you understand the fundamentals and advantages of Dell EMC VxRail and VMware vSAN platforms and their key enabling technologies. This course includes hands-on lab exercises using demo pods that have been designed for you to explore VxRail and vSAN man-agement capabilities.
This solutions-oriented training is designed for end-user DC Architects and Senior Engineers who are responsible for developing data center solutions that span compute, network, and storage.
Hot breakfast and lunch will be served
* Please bring your laptop so you may participate in the lab exercises*
The VxRail Workshop will cover:
• Lesson 1: Hyper-convergence
• Lesson 2: vSAN
• Lesson 3: VxRail Hardware
• Lesson 4: VxRail vs. vSAN Ready Nodes
• Lesson 5: VxRail Deployment and Operations
• Lab 1: First Build
• Lab 2: Logical and Physical Health
• Lab 3: Cluster Expansion - Scaling Out
• Lab 4: QoS IOPS limit
• Lab 5: Fault Domains
• Lab 6: Erasure Coding
• Lab 7: Snapshot Creation and Management
• Lab 8: Deduplication and Compression
By Invitation Only. To Attend Please Contact Your GCSIT Sales Executive or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Event End Date||05/09/18|